!!! U.S. Citizen and ability to pass a public trust investigation !!!
The Ariel Team provides focused agile software development and maintenance for CODIS, a mission-critical application for the FBI. CODIS is a client server application developed using Microsoft .NET that supports a database repository of DNA profiles from individuals, unsolved crime scene evidence, and missing persons. CODIS software allows local, state, and national laboratories to compare DNA profiles electronically, thereby linking serial crimes to each other and identifying suspects by matching DNA profiles from crime scenes to individuals’ profiles. Additionally, the CODIS software is used to assist with the identification of unidentified human remains, missing persons and disaster victims.
We are looking for Training Specialist to providing training specialist expertise to a Scrum Team tasked with delivering complex training materials that translate functional enhancements into user knowledge with a CODIS system
- Analyze complex software enhancements to determine the best training approach
- Design and Develop training materials the ensure the best user learning experience
- Assist in the Implementation and Evaluation of training materials to ensure they are valid
- Update training materials across various training and knowledge base learning platforms
- Collaborate with other teams to understand how system changes may affect the end user experience
- Interact with required stakeholders including PMO, Scrum Development Team, infrastructure managers, and SME Team to understand the needs of end users and document those needs as training development requirements
- Support software testing as it may relate to GUI and Help System updates
- Support continuous innovation by implementing industry best training practices to improve technology tools and processes to increase team efficiency and technical execution
- 5+ years analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating training materials for complex software
- 5+ years using Adobe Captivate advanced features to develop complex training materials
- 3-4 years using Adobe RoboHelp to host complex training materials
- 2-3 years working knowledge of Learning Management Systems to host a variety of training materials.
- 1-2 years using Photoshop or comparable software to create a wide range of graphics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex software workflows and features into user training materials and knowledge bases
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability, problem solving skills and a consistent record of on-time delivery and customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to gather and decompose training requirements from various sources
- Working knowledge of MS Products including TFS, SharePoint, and Word.
- Experience as a classroom or online instructor a plus
NOTE: All applicants must comply with VA State vaccination policy. Effective October 1, 2021, employees will be required to provide verification that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (with an FDA authorized vaccine).
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire/offers.
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg Recruiting@arielpartners.com at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges, we are on their short list. We are looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long-term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence. Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.