!!!! MUST HAVE ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE !!!!
We are looking for a Sr. AWS DevOps Engineer for our Federal client.
Undergraduate degree required. Must have the minimum years’ experience that is directly related to the following duties and responsibilities:
- 5+ years Agile experience.
- Driving strategy and overseeing architecture of continuous integration and deployment, and monitoring across technologies.
- CSP Certifications (e.g., AWS DevOps Engineer, Azure SA).
- Demonstrated experience with defining Scrum Agile methodology for large scale clients.
- Demonstrated experience in leading DevSecOps methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience with implementing Test Driven Development (TDD) Methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience with driving automated software development lifecycle toolchain.
- Demonstrated experience with deployments in both on premise and cloud environments.
- Experience serving as the engineer of complex technology implementations in a product-centric environment.
- Experience with DevSecOps services using infrastructure as a service provider (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine, Rackspace/OpenStack).
- Using scripting or basic programming skills to solve problems.
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g., TFS, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt, LVM).
- Familiarity with containerization technologies (e.g., AKS, Docker, Rocket, OpenShift, Rancher).
- Senior Level: 5+ years relevant experience
- Must have Active Security Clearance
- CSP Certifications (e.g., AWS DevOps Engineer, Azure SA)
- Must have 8570 certification (Security+)
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire/offers.
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg Recruiting@arielpartners.com
at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges, we are on their short list. We are looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity
to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment
to the long-term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage
to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence
. Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.