The candidate must be able to work onsite once the WFH policy is lifted
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Serve as a liaison among agency stakeholders with the primary goal of gaining a solid understanding of their technology business needs, processes, and data sources using industry best practices outlines in BABOK
- Translate the business needs into clearly defined and detailed requirements or user stories and spear head the priorities, solutions assessment and validation of these requirements with the project teams
- Conduct stakeholder analysis for requirements elicitation
- Planning elicitation tasks and activities as well as creating elicitation timelines; delivering the results of the elicitation in the form of organized notes
- Manage the requirements gathering phase of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and produce relevant artifacts
- Develop supporting analysis including data dictionaries and use cases or acceptance criteria
- Review and assess the adequacy of Call Handling requirements used by NYC
- Independently review the current NYC E9-1-1 infrastructure
- Engage with public safety and stakeholder agencies to understand their needs, issues, concerns and potential barriers to migration
- Provide solution for how NYC can transition to a NG9-1-1/ESInet environment
- Determine the level of effort to procure, plan, design, and implement a NG9-1-1 system
- Incorporate applicable federal, state and professional organizations’ standards and guidelines for a NG9-1-1 system
- Identify potential impacts to the current E9-1-1/PSAC operations, and any associated Police, Fire, Emergency Medical or other NYC operations
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform or methodology.
- Deep Subject Matter Expertise in National Emergency Number Association (NENA 911 Association) 1 through 3 standards.
- Active membership in NENA and APCO.
- Deep Subject Matter Expertise in the APCO international Next Generation (NG) 911 standards.
- Deep Subject Matter Expertise NG911 Call Handling and processing application routing.
- Deep architectural understanding of NG911 contact center software.
- Deep Subject Matter Expertise in GIS Selective router integration for 911 call aggregation.
- Deep knowledge in OSP connections and terminations.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire/offers.
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg Recruiting@arielpartners.com
at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges, we are on their short list. We are looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity
to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment
to the long-term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage
to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence
. Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.