!!!Must be US citizen or Green Card holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance!!!
We are seeking a Java Developer (Front-End) who works independently or under only general direction on complex problems which require competence in all phases of programming concepts and practices.
- New application development and production application support as part of a rapid application development team.
- Working from diagrams and charts which identify the nature of desired results, processing steps to be accomplished and the relationships between various steps of the problem-solving routine; plans the full range of programming actions needed to efficiently utilize the computer system in achieving desired end products.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, and implement distributed applications as part of a systems development team.
- Provide feedback on and adhere to delivery dates.
- Proficient with common developer tool sets such as Java, XML, JSON, REST, Shell, Perl, etc.
- Extensive experience with one or more platforms: UNIX, Linux, Windows, Oracle.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related IT field
- Must be US citizen or Green Card holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- 7+ years of experience developing Java based software solutions
- 7+ years of experience with PL/SQL, data ETL, message queues, and web services.
- 7+ years of experience with designing, developing, and deploying Big Data & Analytics solutions.
- 7+ years of experience with Front-End development
- Familiarity with Agile development practices
- 1+ years experience with No SQL a plus.
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we’re on their short list. We’re looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence. Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.