!!! Must U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance !!!
We are seeking a GIS Python Developer who will design, develop and implement GIS applications utilizing ESRI tools. This position can be Full Time.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a long-term opportunity, growth, flexible work environment with competitive salary and great benefits. If you are self-motivated, work with a team and individually, and are able to bring innovative solutions and ideas, then this is a great opportunity for you!
- Create, analyze, and maintain maps, data, and reports
- Develop, plan, and implement complex GIS applications software for the system users and operators.
- Design and develop complex GIS database models and templates
- Write, edit, install, and verify programs for debugged and edits programs for accessing, maintaining, linking and populating databases
- Administer GIS servers and workstations by installing and troubleshooting system software and programs and administer system access and security
- Conduct database programming of relational databases, transportation modeling for project-based GIS tools used
- Write and/or present documentation supporting the web-based GIS efforts relating to this position.
- Must be U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Geography or related field.
- 3 years of experience working with a GIS system or other enterprise Data Management system; analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have 2 years of experience Python or other scripting languages.
- Experience coordinating GIS within a wide variety of organizations, groups, and individuals.
- 2 years of experience utilizing ArcGIS to QA/QC usable files from client Test program solutions.
- Experience may be substituted for education.
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg email@example.com
at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we’re on their short list. We’re looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence.
Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.