Successful candidate is expected to provide expert advice, development, and guidance to the client for the production and maintenance of business rules for IDS’ FICO’s Blaze Advisor® business rules management engine. It includes providing software knowledge transfer and assistance to a client business analysts and IRS staff for Blaze Advisor’s IDE software, Decision Simulator and/or any other software necessary. Also required is consultation relating to “bug fixes” in IDS’ Blaze Advisor.
- Provide consulting and analysis of the current and future Blaze Advisor Rules Engine, IDE, and Decision Simulator program environments used in systemic case routing.
- Support involves assessing, analyzing, and recommending the best courses of action for levering the capabilities of the current and future version of these environments to continually increase their overall effectiveness in meeting business reequipments.
- Support will include consulting with business analysts to address any integration issues that may arise with related system updates, continual review of the current environment to identify areas for improvement, and assistance with implementing environment updates.
- Provide assistance and recommendations regarding the various testing methods used in Blaze Advisor to ensure transmittal changes are implemented correctly.
- Testing will be completed on an ongoing basis and will generally include unit, serialized and decision simulator testing which will be completed independently and with business analysts.
- Consulting efforts will also include both knowledge transfer sessions between the contractor and business analysts. These sessions will be generally conducted on an ad-hoc bases as need arises via electronic means but may require formal sessions. Astute and expert knowledge of Blaze Advisor 7.7 and subsequent versions as well as FICO’s Decision Simulator.
- Occasionally participate in and/or conduct information gathering, sharing and review sessions with stakeholders as needed to develop an understanding of the requirements of IDS and enhancements necessary for downstream customers as well as any outstanding defects, bugs, work requests, etc.
- Expert Blaze Advisor Skills Mandatory
- Experience in Java Development and Agile Business Analysis
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability to explain technical concepts to business users
- Ability to create training decks in PPT
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire/offers.
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg Recruiting@arielpartners.com at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges, we are on their short list. We are looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long-term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence. Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.