- Review and assess the adequacy of Call Handling requirements used by NYC.
- Independently review the current NYC E9-1-1 infrastructure.
- Engage with public safety and stakeholder agencies to understand their needs, issues, concerns, and potential barriers to migration.
- Provide solution for how NYC can transition to a NG9-1-1/ESInet environment.
- Determine the level of effort to procure, design, and implement a NG9-1-1 system.
- Incorporate applicable federal, state, and professional organizations’ standards and guidelines for a NG9-1-1 system.
- Identify potential impacts to the current E9-1-1/PSAC operations, and any associated Police, Fire, Emergency Medical or other NYC operations.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform or methodology.
- Background in Public Safety communications technologies
- Extensive experience in the following technology areas: Public Safety systems, Quality Assurance, Systems Design, Development, Integration and Testing
- Experience and knowledge in Legacy Centrex (DMS100) Call Platform, Centrex Trunk Infrastructure to PSAP premises.
- Experience in DMS 100 CO to CO Internetworking, SS7 translation, 10 digit-dialing, and SIP trunking.
- Experience in DMS 100 ACD configuration and structure, and Vesta DMS 3.0 SP4 E911 contact center platform.
- Experience in Digital PBX backup systems, selective router design, and Meta switch design.
- Demonstrated knowledge in GIS systems, dependencies, and influence on call routing.
- Demonstrated knowledge in 911 Logging and Recording models and profiles.
- Knowledge of NENA standards and compliance.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire/offers.
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg Recruiting@arielpartners.com
at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we re on their short list. We re looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence. Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.