- Assist in integration of E911 and Logging and Recording systems used by other agencies and liaise between Integration team and city vendors to address interface requirements for all work streams.
- Generate conceptual logical, and physical system architectures, test plans, requirements, use cases, interface and risk assessments to ensure the design and delivery of telephony and audio management architecture that conforms to user requirements.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise as well as management implementation, and oversight services for E911 Telephony Projects including Logging and Recording.
- Evaluate and recommend public safety telephony and audio recording solutions based on performance stability, availability, cost-efficiency, and development of requirements. Identify risks and possible issues related to the E911 Telephony projects including Logging and Recording.
- Provide input and mitigation strategies as appropriate and prepare updates to work stream Strategies.
- Collaborate with and advise colleagues on technical problems and best practices for telephony infrastructure design and implementation.
- Consult with and advise users of current and future emergency communications systems and the evolution to Next Generation 9-1-1(NG9-1-1) telephony systems.
- Assist project management in the design, procurement, installation, testing and reporting activities.
- Develop and coordinate system lifecycle management with ITSM including developing or reviewing asset, configuration, change, monitoring,
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform or methodology.
- Hands-on Logging and Recording (L&R) experience
- Background in Public Safety communications and legacy e911 and NG911 technologies, preferably from large municipalities.
- Extensive experience in L&R of Public Safety systems to include Land Mobile Radio analog and digital recording.
- Extensive experience in L&R in Telephony Voice from Call Handling systems, Radio Telephony and Telephony recording from backup instrumentation.
- Extensive experience in L&R QA, Systems Design and Review, Dev. and Integration with other Public Safety technologies (telecom, radio, ancillary).
- Extensive experience in L&R systems implementation and testing methodologies.
- Ability to provide Subject Matter Expertise in L&R systems architecture, systems design, and systems integration with all recorded components.
- Ability to provide Subject Matter Expertise in the management, implementation, and oversight services for L&R and E911 Telephony projects.
- Familiarity with the L&R functions and components specified in NENA and APCO standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interface with executive management and give senior level presentations.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire/offers.
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg Recruiting@arielpartners.com
at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we’re on their short list. We’re looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence. Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.