We are seeking a talented, senior, hands-on .NET/C# developer/architect who is able to go both deep and wide (“T”-shaped skillset). The successful candidate will maintain a technical roadmap and execute the roadmap to establish and maintain key pieces of the technical architecture that will be used to support existing and future applications, micro-services, integration workflows, and back-ends for web and mobile applications. This is a hands-on position, architects who have not coded in several years need not apply.
Sample source code, documents, and PPT are required and will be reviewed for style, vision, and practicality. The Ideal candidate should have at least some experience with Cloud Computing and have worked with diverse APIs. The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced collaborative and Agile/Scrum environment. Components, APIs, Services, and Frameworks will be developed using Bitbucket, Git, GitFlow, .NET Core
, ASP.NET Core, and Entity Framework Core, unit and acceptance test coverage. The .NET/C# code will be integrated with Angular7 TypeScript/NativeScript front-ends via ReSTFul services, so experience with modern Node.JS-based front-end frameworks (such as React, Vue, or Angular) is strongly preferred. We expect to deploy new releases up to several times per day into Linux and/or Docker-based containers. We may use cloud technologies such as AWS EC2 and declarative provisioning tools like Terraform. We will use both PostgreSQL and SQL Server databases, RabbitMQ message queue and/or Rediscache and a shared-nothing horizontally-scalable architecture based on the twelve-factor app ( https://12factor.net/
- 10+ Years of real-world delivery, hands-on and Technical Lead experience is required
- Working experience with development teams in an Agile development environment
- Full-stack development experience is a must.
- Expert level of experience with C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, LINQ development
- Significant Experience with Entity Framework, Deep understanding of code-first particularly with EF-core based deployment patterns
- Experience with Dependency Injection, such as Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection, Castle Windsor, Ninject, or Unity.
- CSS / Angular / Bootstrap / Material Design).
- Experience with modern web API documentation and testing tools such as Swagger, json-server, Postman collections.
- Object oriented analysis/design and understanding of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing & Experience developing distributed systems and RESTful web/cloud services.
- Must be fluent in automated testing with .NET development
- Deep experience designing, testing, documenting, consuming, and maintaining ReSTful web services
- Deep experience working with SQL Server.
- Development experience working with one or more diverse data repositories such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis or Hadoop.
- 3+ years working with one of task tracking system such as Jira or TFS
- Proficiency with GIT, GitHubFlow, and an environment like VSTeam Services/Git, GitHub, GitLab, or BitBucket.
- Experience working with at least one cloud technology ecosystem such as AWS or Azure
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to document complex technical implementations with simple high-level diagrams and
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently, tackling complex problems
- Ability build relationships with stakeholders across organizational boundaries
- Experience writing and maintaining shell scripts
- Understanding of a micro-services framework such as Nancy
- Experience using Reactive coding styles and frameworks e.g. RxJS, Rx.NET
- Ability to maintain and debug complex LINQ queries
- Awareness of at least one CSS framework such as Twitter Bootstrap or Material Design
- RabbitMQ or other queueing software
- Linux familiarity
- Key-Value Caching Store such as Redis or Memcached
- Big-Data and Machine Learning technologies including Tensorflow, Hadoop, Spark, Jupyter Notebooks
- Tools for Data Analysis such as R, Python scientific/mathematical libraries, Matlab, Octave
- Business Intelligence and Dimensional Modeling
- Be accountable to yourself and team for quality regular delivery of features
- Be able to overcome roadblocks and let nothing stand in your way from delivery
- Able to articulate technical concepts in as non-technical a manner as possible without distorting the message
- Able to handle working with ambiguity and demonstrates capacity to create clarity
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Able to learn new technologies and apply them quickly
- Cross-functional problem solver
Must be able to demonstrate and walk through code you have written, and to extend it on the fly via hands-on coding during the interview
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg email@example.com
at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we’re on their short list. We’re looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence.
Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.