PROJECT DESCRIPTION: The Client Assistance and Rehousing Enterprise System (CARES) the agency’s case and sheltering management system and is used throughout the agency and the DHS provider network. The application drives business processes throughout the agency (e.g.: intake case and questionnaire, diversions, shelter assignments, outreach, assessments, service plans, invoicing, claiming, etc.), for all types of services offered by DHS (shelter, Outreach, Home-based preventative, permanent housing, etc.). The current version of the application is at the end of life and support.
· Develop database design specification
· Work with Data Architecture team to understand the source and target data models
Develop and be a proponent for Data Warehouse development standards, including ETL standards and best practices
· Ensure compliance with all applicable data privacy regulations and policies as they relate to both firm and client/contact data
· Develop system documentation
· Work closely with cross-functional business and business intelligence teams to document ETL requirements and turn them into ETL jobs
· Provide documentation for all developed ETL processes, including process flow and source and target mapping
· Work with Business Intelligence Operations team to ensure control objectives are implemented for all data movement processes, implement change control for production data, establish and follow proper incident management procedures
· Perform system coding/ evaluation
· Conduct ETL performance tuning and troubleshooting
· Perform data analysis and troubleshooting
· Write complex SQLs and integrate technologies with internal and external data sources
· Minimum 5-8 Years Experience with Microsoft reporting products, including SharePoint, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services
· Minimum 5-8 Years Experience with Excel Power Query, PowerPivot, Power Map, and other related data products
· Minimum 5-8 Years Experience with Cognos, OBIEE, SAS, Hyperion DW/ETL Tools: Informatica, ODI, Datastage EPM: Hyperion Essbase, Cognos Planning
· Minimum 5-8 Years Experience with Data Analytics: Big data, ZoomData, Hadoop, machine learning, text analytics.
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we’re on their short list. We’re looking for team members who share our values of Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long-term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence.
Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.