We are looking for Senior Information Security Professional to work with the Information Security Unit.
- The consultant’s primary responsibilities will include the enhancement of the agency’s Incident Response, Disaster Recovery and Business continuity exercises to identify gaps, operational processes and compliance requirements.
- He/she will implement a robust Data Security Program, under the direction of the Deputy Director of Information Security and Cyber Security and assist with formalizing and documenting risk analysis and assessment techniques and procedures with the team.
- In addition, the Security consultant will be tasked with maturing the agency’s information security program by implementing task oriented activities defined in the program.
- The consultant must have knowledge in the area of IT Security Governance and Security Architecture, including cloud security knowledge and expertise.
Candidates must meet all the requirements below to be considered for the Senior Information Security Professional:
- Candidate must possess at least two of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC.
- Extensive and proven knowledge in Incident Response, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Knowledge of Risk Management Frameworks (NIST, ISO, COSO)
- Knowledge of Cyber Security Frameworks (NIST, ISO, SANS)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, writing, analytical, problem solving, and information gathering skills along with fundamental troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to train and mentor Information Security team members to meet the highest industry standards.
- Strong analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to receive and analyze requirements and propose a suitable solution.
- Knowledge and experience with cloud architecture and security.
- Knowledge and experience managing business and Cyber Security risks.
- Knowledge and experience working with cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- Skills to apply cyber security and privacy principles to organizational requirements (relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, non-repudiation)
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we’re on their short list. We’re looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence. Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.