Savant Financial Technologies, Inc. d/b/a Ariel Partners (“Ariel”) is looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our New York City office. Ariel is a fast growing software consulting and staffing firm with experience executing some of the largest and most difficult technology projects for our government and commercial clients. We build long-term relationships with our clients and focus on exceptional, high-touch service.
Essential Job Functions
Sales & Business Development
- Develop draft documents and presentations into professional, polished deliverables
- Coordinate logistics of proposal preparations, including the printing and binding of documents, preparation of proposal shipments, and the mailing and local deliveries of the submittals.
- Obtain and organize client issued documents such as requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Keep master RFP timeline up-to-date and Outlook Calendar current with key proposal milestones
- Monitor active RFPs for issuance of new information
- Conduct on-line research
- Complete administrative proposal forms
- Keep track of insurance coverage and manage the renewal processes
- Respond to information requests from government and private insurance companies such as true-ups for Workers’ Comp & Disability and medical coverage
- Complete administrative paperwork
- Lead on- and off-boarding of employees:
- Own the process, make sure it is followed and completed
- Maintain checklists
- Ensure all related forms are current and up-to-date (government forms, employee handbook, etc.)
- Ensure all related paperwork is completed
- Run background checks
- Update personnel data in the HR system and related spreadsheets
- Inform third-parties such as benefits administrator of staff changes
- Manage timesheets
- Generate invoices, update related spreadsheets, and perform basic calculations of amounts due.
- Process paper mail, add clarifying annotations, scan and file
- Manage timesheet process
- Retrieve and track timely receipt of supplier invoices and customer payments
- Deposit paper checks
- Answer main phone line
- Schedule and organize meetings, coordinate space, equipment, and catering needs
- Make travel arrangements
- Order supplies online and/or from local office supplies stores
- Run various business errands, such as hand-delivery of proposals
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and time management skills
- Resourcefulness, a self-starter mindset, and a results-oriented approach to work
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly and effectively with follow-through
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills preferred
- Passion and curiosity for new technology
Ariel Partners in turn provides a dynamic work environment positioned for rapid growth.
We pay a competitive salary and offer a range of benefits such as medical insurance and a 401(k) plan to our full-time employees.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Administrative Coordinator at Ariel, please send your resume and other documentation supporting your qualifications with a cover letter to Irina Rozenberg email@example.com.