Are you able to use NAL, GOP, or PAT in a sentence? Do you feel comfortable discussing the differences between mpeg2 video, H.264, and VP9 among friends? Have you developed the coolest demuxer, or a super efficient HLS packager? Then maybe you are our next amazing live streaming software engineer?
We are looking for an outstanding live streaming software engineer that can hit the ground running in a fast paced environment with excellent colleagues. We are a growing team of very talented engineers developing software for live streaming for our customers in the US and abroad. We expect you to be able to take responsibility for your work, be a self starter and enjoy working together with your colleagues as a team.
We are a expanding company with the goal of perfecting live video delivery to replace old-fashioned cable systems for operators around the world. We work in a relaxed and fun atmosphere, solving challenging problems while striving to deliver first class products.
- Develop quality software
- Work with the team for common success
- Work with sales and deployment engineers supporting the customers
- Participate in all phases of software development
- Take ownership of deliverable
- 5+ years professional experience developing software
- Must have strong experience with streaming technologies such as multicast, gstreamer
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Video and Audio Codecs,
- Must know mpeg2-ts, H.264, H.265, VP9
- Must have strong hand-on C/C++ development
- Is comfortable with an Agile development environment
- Must have excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Have a Bachelor’s or preferable a Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Widevine and/or Fairplay
- Experience with Python development
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg firstname.lastname@example.org
at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we’re on their short list. We’re looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence.
Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.