You will be working in collaborative team environment with opportunities to explore new technologies while delivering high quality tools to our end users. In this role you will work with Developers, BAs, Designers, Testers, Sales Professionals, Subject Matter Experts, System Admins, and others in a cross-functional team.
- Development Experience in HTML5, CSS.
- Proficiency with CSS and modern CSS-generating languages and frameworks (Sass, Less, Stylus, Twitter Bootstrap, Compass, Blueprint).
- Good familiarity with OOD and common design patterns.
- Solid ability to write unit tests for UI and backend code.
- Experience with Redux, SQL, Spring/Spring Boot and/or Electron is desirable.
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg firstname.lastname@example.org
at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we’re on their short list. We’re looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence.
Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.