!!!US Citizen or Green Card Holder and must be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance!!!
We are looking for Full Stack Developers. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a long term opportunity, growth, flexible work environment with competitive salary and great benefits. If you are self-motivated, work with a team and individually, and are able to bring innovative solutions and ideas, then this is a great opportunity for you!
Full Stack Developer will have demonstrated proficiency in:
- Oracle PL/SQL
- HTML, CSS, jQuery
- APIs and web services like REST
- Modular design
- Agile SDLC
- Design patterns for developing scalable applications Develop software components for a modern application and its accompanying infrastructure.
- Provide clear, concise documentation for code and other development artifacts.
- Must be US citizen or Green Card Holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- B.S. in Computer Science, Geography or related field.
- Six (6) years of performing software engineering activities.
- NodeJS, Git
- Unit testing experience
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg
at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we’re on their short list. We’re looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence.
Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.