!!! Please submit portfolio with resume and be prepared to discuss during interview !!!
Our ideal candidate would be an experienced hire with 5+years’ experience in UX and if possible, some UI skills so they can make updates to designed screens.
Experience and Skill Sets needed:
- Develop Web Design specifications
- Analyze design specifications and work side by side with the business and Back-End developers
- Implement web site design, graphics, layout, with query capabilities
- Utilize broad Front-End skill sets and tools to handle and solve design problems of ALL scale
- Should be able to modify, design and review modern web designs on web and mobile.
- Expertise in application design rather than pure graphic design.
- 5+ years’ experience in UX and if possible, basic UI skills
- Fluent in Sketch, Invision and Axsure
- Experience in Agile methodology and JIRA
- Experience in Enterprise-Level Service Design
- Mobile and Responsive Design
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg email@example.com
at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we’re on their short list. We’re looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence.
Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.