The Software Developer will be part of a team of experts charged with providing support in the areas of cyber analysis and cyber development capabilities in response to Navy’s and DoD’s needs for Cyber Situational Awareness (SA), Cyber Command and Control (C2), Mission Assurance, and Homeland Defense. Program scope includes identifying cyber key terrain by analyzing operational requirements, conducting cyber analyses and assessments, and developing and performing modeling and simulation in support of different cyber threat scenarios. Additionally, program support includes developing methodology and framework in support of cyber risk assessment life cycle. Our team will provide capabilities to support the customer with rapid design, development, test, deployment, maintenance and operation of specific software and hardware capabilities to meet current Cyber Defensive needs. As a Software Developer on this program, you will be tasked with implementing new features within a critical, line of business application that support mission assurance and operational management functions.
As a Software Developer on this program, you will use your expertise and experience in the following areas and activities to deliver solutions and services to our customer:
- Working from requirements specifications to develop or modify software applications
- Designing, coding, benchmark testing, debugging, and documenting application features and changes
- Reviewing and assessing existing enterprise applications, to support new features, performance improvements, upgrades, and ongoing sustainment
- Participating in performance, load, and stress testing, and remediation of issues identified
- Participating in security architecture reviews of large enterprise systems
- Participating in the development of new systems and upgrades and updates to existing systems, throughout the entire application lifecycle: requirements analysis & definition, system design, implementation, testing, deployment, and sustainment
- Participating in activities that ensure the successful use of these systems including: developing documentation, test scripts, and training materials
- You will have the opportunity to work and grow your expertise with a team of software engineering and cyber security experts working to tackle the cyber defense issues of the modern military with creative and innovative solutions.
- U.S. Citizen
- Active or Interim Secret Clearance (Top Secret clearance preferred)
- Must hold Information Assurance Technology (IAT) Level II certification(s) required to work on government IT systems, to include any of the following: CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP or higher level certification
- Must hold current (or acquire within 60 days) the appropriate computing environment certification for information assurance technical positions as required by DoD 8570.01-M to include any of the following:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Universal Windows Platform
- MCSA: Web Applications
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): App Builder
- MCSD: Universal Windows Platform (retired)
- MCSD: Web Applications (retired)
- Microsoft Specialist: Programming in C# (retired)
- GISP (Geographic Information Systems Professional)
- ArcGIS Desktop Developer Associate 10.4
- Web Application Developer Associate 10.4
- Enterprise Geodata Management Associate 10.3 or 10.5
- Enterprise Geodata Management Professional 10.3 or 10.5
- Enterprise System Design Associate 10.3, 10.4, or 10.5
- Proficiency with modern development toolsets including Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, git, unit testing frameworks, and task tracking such as Team Foundation Server
- Experience designing, implementing, supporting, and analyzing enterprise scale applications that perform extract/transform/load (ETL) operations with external data sources and SQL Server
- Four (4) years of experience in the above listed areas
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg email@example.com
at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we’re on their short list. We’re looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence.
Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.