!!!US Citizen or Green Card Holder and must be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance!!!
Ariel Partners is seeking an Oracle PL/SQL Developer who works independently or under only general direction on complex problems which require competence in all phases of programming concepts and practices. Working from diagrams and charts which identify the nature of desired results, processing steps to be accomplished and the relationships between various steps of the problem-solving routine; plans the full range of programming actions needed to efficiently utilize the computer system in achieving desired end products.
Analyze, design, develop, test, and implement distributed applications as part of a systems development team. Provide feedback on and adhere to delivery dates. Provide end-user support as a technical expert. Analyze, design, develop and test Oracle PL/SQL applications that enhance customer's operations through the dissemination of pertinent and relevant information in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop and revise program code based on clearly defined requirements.
- Prepares documentation of program development, modifications to code as needed.
- Draft test plans for system tests, integration test, and stress tests.
- Test all functionality of applications based on test plan.
- Assist in the setup of production environment including database servers.
- Assist in the implementation of applications into production.
- May be required to analyze system capabilities to resolve input/output problems.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, work in a team environment and think analytically.
- Perform maintenance on programs currently in production.
- Develop and maintain complex Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures and functions. Provide programming direction as necessary to lower level programmers as appropriate to position level.
- Other duties as needed.
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or related field of study
- 6 Years Min. in: SQL, Oracle PL/SQL
- 6 years of progressively more complex programming experience in large scale information system environments
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Experience with Oracle insertion of high volume data
- Experience with Oracle TimesTen development
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg
at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we’re on their short list. We’re looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence.
Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.