!!!US Citizen or Green Card Holder and must be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance!!!
Ariel Partners is seeking an experienced Oracle PL/SQL Database Developer with experience developing business intelligence applications who would like to join a challenging and exciting development project. As part of the Corporate Reporting team, this position will involve mostly new application development but also production application support duties as well.
- Develop complex database processes with PL/SQL containing batch or ETL functionality
- Develop and enhance an existing DataMart in an OLAP schema
- Requirements gathering, design, development, testing and documentation
- Design logical and physical ERD diagrams, process flow diagrams, or related data processing documentation
- Leverage Oracle 11G/12C features to their fullest on a large-scale multi-terabyte system
- Assist Decision Support team members including DBAs, database developers, requirements analysts, and others, in understanding data and meeting user requirements
- Participate in project work groups with Subject Matter Experts and stakeholders to understand data specific needs
- Participate in performance tuning activities
- Provide production deployment and production support as needed
- Analyzing and converting business requirements to technical requirements, followed by designing and implementing the solutions
- Involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle; - and demonstrate abilities to learn both the business processes as well as new and existing technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related IT field
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder and must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
- 5+ years of experience in designing, creating and developing Oracle database systems
- Strong programming/development skills using PL/SQL (package, procedures, functions, triggers) and batch coding skills such as Bulk collections, dynamic SQL, and parallel processing
- Solid experience designing partitioned and non-partitioned tables, indexes, temporary tables and external tables to maximize storage and performance
- Experience in developing logical and physical data models
- Experience designing OLAP systems
- Strong SQL development, SQL analytics and tuning skills
- Excellent analytic, troubleshooting and performance tuning skills
- Detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze complex and large amounts of data
- Strong communications skills (both verbal & written)
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg
at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we’re on their short list. We’re looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence.
Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.